“Our goal at Jenkins Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles that will be valued for a lifetime!.”
- Quality of care is our first consideration. We use the most advanced techniques (including low-dose digital x-rays) and the best materials available. We never cut corners.
- Many of our area dentists and physicians have chosen our office for their treatment, or for the treatment of their families and staff.
- Your time is important to us. We have early morning hour, afternoon and evening hours. There is always someone available for your emergency calls seven days a week, usually Dr. Jenkins (and he provides his home phone number).
- We do not want finances to come between the patient and treatment. We try to design a payment plan that will work for you. Payment plans are interest free, and we accept direct payment for most insurance plans.
- Dr. Jenkins is a specialist in orthodontics, and licensed by the State of New Jersey as a specialist. He has general practice experience as well as residency training.
- We have a well-established practice in the area. We have been here a long time, and will be here in the future when you need us.
- Our staff sparkles with enthusiasm and a caring attitude toward our patients. We do our best to provide you with the service and attention you deserve.
- As recommended by the American Association of Orthodontists, we screen children at age seven as part of our observation program and complimentary consultation.